Web Apps with Go is a 2 day class for any Go developer who wishes to learn how to build robust and well tested HTTP based applications in Go. This class provides an intensive, comprehensive and idiomatic view of building Web and API applications using Go. We believe this class is perfect for anyone wishing to build scalable, fast, and highly concurrent HTTP based applications.
- Go HTTP Basics
- Templating and Asset Management
- Preparing for Production
What a student is expected to learn:
- Strong understanding of how to build web applications in Go.
- Solid testing and design patterns.
- Patterns and techniques for solving common problems.
Minimal Qualified Student:
- A fully working Go environment and can build a basic Go application.
- A basic understanding of the Go programming language. Students do not have to be expert Go users but they will get the most from the class if they have completed the majority of the tour.
- Operating Systems
- Has worked with a command shell.
- Knows how to maneuver around the file system.
- Understands what environment variables are.
- Lunch is not included.
- No refunds are available within 7 days of the event.
Ardan labs Copyrights © 2018